Pokemon Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site

3 posters

Go down

Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site Empty Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:23 pm

My friends caused a lot of trouble on there and one we know used other people's accounts about his problem. It is in the search engines a lot and if they could be reported, it'd be wonderful. Not much of a debate itself since I'm trying to keep everything clean but it's been disturbing over the past several years.

So let's clean it up and try to start fresh.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site Empty Re: Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

MichaelXD wrote:My friends caused a lot of trouble on there and one we know used other people's accounts about his problem. It is in the search engines a lot and if they could be reported, it'd be wonderful. Not much of a debate itself since I'm trying to keep everything clean but it's been disturbing over the past several years.

So let's clean it up and try to start fresh.

Hmm i would have to agree with you there people just love starting stuff on the web to get attention
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site Empty Re: Yahoo Answers should prune old questions that are not about their site

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 pm

The best thing you'd have to do is make an account and find the keywords and report them as a violation. Strongly state why it's a violation and where it should go. Only the serebiimods had the answers in the first place and tell them to keep their affairs, I mean Max's affairs, off of public. It's embarrassing to the rest of us.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 pm

MichaelXD wrote:The best thing you'd have to do is make an account and find the keywords and report them as a violation. Strongly state why it's a violation and where it should go. Only the serebiimods had the answers in the first place and tell them to keep their affairs, I mean Max's affairs, off of public. It's embarrassing to the rest of us.

Yeah I have had the same exact problem you have had and still do till this day so i know how you feel about and i am sorry for what ever happened to you and your brother
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 pm

That makes me wonder if I should see a psychiatrist then. I should tell them what the problem was and who it had to do with.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 am

MichaelXD wrote:That makes me wonder if I should see a psychiatrist then. I should tell them what the problem was and who it had to do with.

It could help i know some people that it helped and such.
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I know.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum