Pokemon Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for the forum

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for the forum Empty Suggestions for the forum

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 pm

I never really adminned a forum before and I'd like it if someone give me this forum some suggestions to make it better. I may appoint a few mods who have experience such as what to do if someone did something by mistake and was too afraid before to admit it.

I also have a question. How do you make an IRC server and put a chat on it? I wish if someone could make me a Vbulletin forum too. That'd be nice.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the forum Empty Re: Suggestions for the forum

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 pm

MichaelXD wrote:I never really adminned a forum before and I'd like it if someone give me this forum some suggestions to make it better. I may appoint a few mods who have experience such as what to do if someone did something by mistake and was too afraid before to admit it.

I also have a question. How do you make an IRC server and put a chat on it? I wish if someone could make me a Vbulletin forum too. That'd be nice.

I do have moderator experience on another site that I used to trade on. Taking computer classes to be able to do the stuff you are asking for above. I may have a few suggestions if you don't mind listening
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Well, go for it.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

Well i was think you could make like a thread or a section where people can have pokemon battles and post up the results and such. also since this is set towards pokemon we could have a forum that talks about the trading card game (I play this competively) where we can talk about the state of the game and what to expect in the coming sets and such that would be sure to bring more people to your site. let me know what you think.
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:56 pm

It sounds like a great plan. I'll try to add it and if I don't, I'll make you an admin since you will have the ability to add the forums and categories. I think I can trust you. Smile

Meanwhile I think it's a great idea to bring your friends or siblings online as well. Wink
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah i have a few friends over on pojo and some other sites that i can have come over here and no problem on making those threads and forums thank you so much for the oppurtunity to do this i wont let you down
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

You're welcome. Just be sure to keep the forum nice and clean and delete people's spam posts every once in a while, including your own. I might be doing something like making flash cards in Japanese in which I can't even fit a whole programming of my favorite Hey Arnold episode to do so, as in within a span of 12 to 23 minutes so I'm giving someone else time to manage my forums.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

MichaelXD wrote:You're welcome. Just be sure to keep the forum nice and clean and delete people's spam posts every once in a while, including your own. I might be doing something like making flash cards in Japanese in which I can't even fit a whole programming of my favorite Hey Arnold episode to do so, as in within a span of 12 to 23 minutes so I'm giving someone else time to manage my forums.

No problem i can do that. i will be sure to stay on top of all the spam and such i will go back and remove some of my posts i have made.
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down