Pokemon Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry

2 posters

Go down

Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry Empty Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry

Post  MichaelXD Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I need help locating a berry that lowers special defense on Pokemon Emerald Version. I don't know what it's called or where to find it. Does Kiri in Sootopolis give it to you?
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry Empty Re: Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am

MichaelXD wrote:I need help locating a berry that lowers special defense on Pokemon Emerald Version. I don't know what it's called or where to find it. Does Kiri in Sootopolis give it to you?

Its called the Grepa Berry and its located on Route 123
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry Empty Re: Need to find Special Defense Reducing Berry

Post  MichaelXD Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

Oh yeah, I remembered I had that berry because I took Persian's Special Defense points away to make Hydro Pump from level 66 Water Pokemon a 3 hit KO to a 2 hit KO. I totally forgot what berry I wanted. I meant the Speed EVs but I'll look that up on bulbapedia. If you have any more answers, just respond to this thread because I didn't know what I was talking about.
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am

MichaelXD wrote:Oh yeah, I remembered I had that berry because I took Persian's Special Defense points away to make Hydro Pump from level 66 Water Pokemon a 3 hit KO to a 2 hit KO. I totally forgot what berry I wanted. I meant the Speed EVs but I'll look that up on bulbapedia. If you have any more answers, just respond to this thread because I didn't know what I was talking about.

It is called the Tamato Berry and you are correct Kiri is the one that gives it to you.
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 am

They keep giving me berries I've previously had before. Does Kiri only give berries once a day?

Edit: So Berry Master only gives you each berry once, like you never had before? I wish I knew where to find them. They were for my Rhydon and my Rhydon knows Special attacks but it's not a very great special attacker.

Last edited by MichaelXD on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added another question)
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 am

MichaelXD wrote:They keep giving me berries I've previously had before. Does Kiri only give berries once a day?

She gives two berries a day here is the list of berries she gives out in random order

Figy Berry
Iapapa Berry
Pomeg Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Qualot Berry
Hondew Berry
Grepa Berry
Tamato Berry
Cornn Berry
Magost Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelXD Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

So that must mean the first time you talk to her during the day. And if I were to talk to her on a game where the internal battery has run dry so clock based events no longer occur, does that mean I'm stuck with the first two berries she ever gave me?
MichaelXD
MichaelXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampabaybucsfan01 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

MichaelXD wrote:So that must mean the first time you talk to her during the day. And if I were to talk to her on a game where the internal battery has run dry so clock based events no longer occur, does that mean I'm stuck with the first two berries she ever gave me?

it looks that way.
Tampabaybucsfan01
Tampabaybucsfan01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum